Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: WTF dyno!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member code10-54's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    rboosted: whaz UP!--damn mann, f--k'n "A" yo "R" is jacked up...yeah, first thangs first before ya start dick'n round wid those other gimmicks! since ya gots the gears set back ta 0.0 thats a start but, set everythang back ta stock parameters and yank that other nonsense outty ta eliminate so ya can find out what da hell really is wrong wid yo heap! mann, i've seen "R"s dyno bet. 170-179 wid I/H/E alone...so yo shitz is definitely f--ked! mann, who da hell are those suckas install'n yo shitz? authorized monkeys should check yo ride for free since ya paid those dumbazz ta install that blower...jus cuz they do up race rides and other crap don't mean they gots exp. install'n the JRSC! even if they are f--k'n authorized--believe that. can ya post yo dynos up? if ya suspect the dyno machine is dick'n u, there's:

    http://www.mustangranch.org/

    and they located in santa clara but, those hicks do up rods so don't expect those foos ta tune yo shitz there...can also try Group "A" in Hayward but, those ba-itches don't want to deal wid "FI" rides but, they gots exp. wid Honda/Acuras though...good luck, bro...

    peace.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Rboosted717's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    690
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, answer to question #1-- the used the newest dyno thats advailable through dynojet.

    answer to question #2-- cam gears are set to 0.0

    answer to question #3-- vtec is working properly. I am using synethic oil

    answer to question #4-- I went to 2 certified jackson machanics, both fu**'d up.

    News update: I spoke to Larry at Endyne. I bought the Bosche/Endyne fuel pump. I also bought the AWSOME kamikazi headers, with the Endyne collector. I also bought a cartech fuel pressure regulator from cartech.
    Larry said that my problems are most likely to be caused by the poor JR fuel setup. I should have the fuel pump, FPR, and J&S unit installed Fri, and the header, and cat with in the next few weeks.

    ------------------
    Mike Marsey
    '98 ITR #0717
    Supercharged!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Rboosted717's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    690
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well the people I had do it are called Ellsworth Bothers machine shop in Mt. View, CA. They work on high performance indy cars, and classic rodsters.

    ------------------
    Mike Marsey
    '98 ITR #0717
    Supercharged!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member vtec4gs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 1999
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I tried telling that to someone on the Honda-tech board who was in the process of selling his n/a mods to pursue the JRSC deal on his Type R... he was sellign Toda spec A cams ... too bad ... hope he's here to read this post ... and problems associated. If I had a type R I'd build it n/a ... there are too many advantages on that car to ignore the n/a advantages to do f/i... just my opinion.


    Greg

    ------------------
    94 Civic FROG
    435HP/289 lb-ft. torque.
    11 Second Club.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •